Rutgers Basketball Postmortem

stribucher

Junior
Dec 6, 2024
221
393
47
Could his 4th grader done a better job with roster construction and coaching than Pike :). Probably 50/50.
 

RedTeamUpstream94

All-American
Jan 15, 2021
3,493
6,546
113
That is just terribly written

The article took long to write because “The current presidential administration makes a tire fire look like splitting the atom”

I mean I am far from a fan of the orange man in the Oval Office so I am not triggered by a swipe against Trump but I had to read it like three times to even get a sense of what I think he is trying to say
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  2. 02 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  5. 05 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House