Rutgers ranked 274

PiscatawayMike

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
17,476
15,495
113
 

MGSA99

All-Conference
Jan 15, 2002
7,791
3,523
0
Reminds me of when SI ranked our football team 117 out of 117. Nowhere to go but up.
 

mikefla

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2012
6,450
1,552
0
We earned it...............nowhere to go but up!
:boxing:[banana]:boxing:
 

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
I understand the jokes about the ranking but this preseason prediction is such a embarrassment for a team now playing in the B1G.Such a ranking should be left for teams that are members of the lowest ranked leagues.I guess that is what happens after losing the last 15 games and Mack and Jack are no longer on the team.
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I don't care where we are ranked at this time. We can only go up and I believe we will be much higher ranked than where we are now. I am looking forward to some upsets and a good start to the season. I think the team will be exciting to watch.
 

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
I totally get why we should be rated low, but not 274. It is probably generated by computers without taking in to consideration what is coming in OR the defense played by those leaving.

FHJ worse effort had us at #209 in kenpom
We were #215 last year :(
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game