Sanderson not happy

Lmdm

Nov 2, 2021
I read a few posts on other sites explaining that Cael is not very happy with several things at PSU. One said he is close to resigning. Is this nonsense or is there some legs to this. If they cannot make Cael the happiest guy on campus and he leaves, I’m done.

Reactions: BEEEEF

BaccaFarmer

Oct 12, 2021
I read a few posts on other sites explaining that Cael is not very happy with several things at PSU. One said he is close to resigning. Is this nonsense or is there some legs to this. If they cannot make Cael the happiest guy on campus and he leaves, I’m done.
Settle! It’s day old bologna.

Reactions: Hlstone and Lmdm

nerfstate

Oct 11, 2021
Those posts are both satire. One satirizing the other.

Reactions: Stevej

Dogwelder

Oct 8, 2021
But why discuss the other forum’s thread here? Why not just ask over there? There can hardly be many people here who are not already there. If this forum is going to grow, it has to be more than just the footnote section for the other forum. Have pride!

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
But why discuss the other forum’s thread here? Why not just ask over there? There can hardly be many people here who are not already there. If this forum is going to grow, it has to be more than just the footnote section for the other forum. Have pride!
I’ve tried to sign in onto the other board more than a couple of times over several years and never quite figured out how to complete sign in. I’m part caveman and not embarrassed about it. 🤷. I followed the instructions on this one and surprisingly logged in! You’re right though, this board has to stand on its own merits. I’m reluctant to start a thread because my wrestling knowledge is lacking but my passion is high. I’m okay with the short jabs and a good story but appreciate the depth of wrestling knowledge and insight that others have and share. I’m glad to see folks like Mr. Brooks and others post here. *I just learned I’ve got tickets to Nebraska meet in February. Can’t wait. It’ll be interesting to see who’s lined up for PSU by then!

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
Isn't asking about gossip, gossiping? Shouldn't the other forum have pride also, maybe even own what they spread? Hopefully the gossip spreaders can relax now until the next rumor. I also had problems signing in to the other site, I will go back and see if I can fix it to restore my pride. I am not afraid to speak my mind, if I get my problem fixed will talk with you on the other site. I enjoy your posts by the way, I may even be able to give you a run for your money doing sarcasm.

Reactions: Tryingtodoitright

backdrft76

Oct 11, 2021
I heard Cael was pissed about vaccination requirements at the University. I also heard he was really pissed that Iowa built a team that sent 10 wrestlers to the National Tournament before he did and subsequently took home the team title. And I heard he was extra pissed that Tom Ryan landed the Top 3 recruits in a Class before he did and will continue to out-recruit him because of NIL limitations. Of course those are all just rumors and heresy at this point. 😉

Oct 7, 2021
Isn't asking about gossip, gossiping? Shouldn't the other forum have pride also, maybe even own what they spread? Hopefully the gossip spreaders can relax now until the next rumor. I also had problems signing in to the other site, I will go back and see if I can fix it to restore my pride. I am not afraid to speak my mind, if I get my problem fixed will talk with you on the other site. I enjoy your posts by the way, I may even be able to give you a run for your money doing sarcasm.
I was wondering if you had a some sort of problem with the other board. With your first 25 or so posts, 3 of them were digs about what we are doing on the other board. I kinda expected that to happen but was hoping it wouldn’t come to that. Many of the people that post on this board now became like family (in a virtual kinda of way at least) throughout the years to all those who make this their home now as well as those who consider the other board home base. Hope it doesn’t end up being a competition between the two boards or even worse one where we are flaming each other. That would be sad…

McScoreley

Oct 31, 2021
Cael was very angry about Evan Wick being denied admission. That's for sure. Don't need to be an insider to know he would be furious at losing the kid who is #1 at a weight class we have a hole at right now (all respect to Edsell but I'm talking scoring at NCAAs) because we couldn't get him into school from another Big Ten school but a school that is considered much more selective than Penn State (Cal Poly) managed to get him in. Nobody lifted a finger to help Cael as he went on a runaround for a month. It's the difference between us being ahead in the team race and not. For someone as competitive as Cael, I imagine it'll be on his mind for a long time if we don't win this year and Evan was the difference in the points.

82bordeaux

Oct 29, 2021
We have a real leader not some screaming midget.

Dogwelder

Oct 8, 2021
Cael doesn’t get very angry about anything. You can’t be one way about things and then not level headed about others. Cael looks at adversity as an opportunity. We have a real leader not some screaming midget. Relax and enjoy the team. The January version is gonna be 🔥!
Cool! By the way, Mr. JohnBrooks on this forum hosted at On3.com, are you the same guy that posted on rivals.com as Johnbrooks? In other words, are you the father of Aaron Brooks the national-champion PSU wrestler? :)

SonnyAbeFan

Oct 30, 2021
Cool! By the way, Mr. JohnBrooks on this forum hosted at On3.com, are you the same guy that posted on rivals.com as Johnbrooks? In other words, are you the father of Aaron Brooks the national-champion PSU wrestler? :)
I'm going to take a wild guess that this is the same Mr. Brooks, who kindly shares the truth every now and again when our imaginations run a little too wild. His responses are always straightforward and sincere, so there really is no reason to doubt his authenticity. That said, we need verification of that new user CaelSanderson159and0 - I'm skeptical that he is who he says he is.

crockster

Oct 31, 2021
Cael doesn’t get very angry about anything. You can’t be one way about things and then not level headed about others. Cael looks at adversity as an opportunity. We have a real leader not some screaming midget. Relax and enjoy the team. The January version is gonna be 🔥!
Thank you Mr Brooks! There so many people on these message boards to like to speculate rumors about Cael with no real knowledge of Cael. I agree , he is a leader who has done nothing but lead PS and its wrestlers to great success. I hope this ends nonsensical speculation of what Cael is thinking or doing. As you say, let's just enjoy the team.

Reactions: LI Lion Bvdstf
Oct 11, 2021
Bumped into Cael at the gas station. He clarified, he is not angry, he is not content. It's been 2 years. Enough said.

Then again, I live in California.

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
If I were a short person, I would be insulted.

We were 4/4 last year and stole Saturday night. This year we steal the whole thing.

Reactions: LOCOPSU
Oct 31, 2021
Apppreciate the perspective Mr. Brooks.

Couldn t agree more. In life as in wrestling , Adversity can be an opportunity or we can let it define and destroy .
General George Patton once said ( paraphrasing) - it s not if a man falls but rather when for we are all human. What defines our character and who we are is how we respond.

I believe in this team and like you look forward to enjoying the season . This team can accomplish amazing things. We ( PSU fans) will all be pulling for Aaron and his team mates. I hope he is feeling better .

Your son is an amazing young man. World class wrestler , yes. However, what really impresses me is his humanism and approach to life. What humility and respect for life. You ve done well! My sons ( lil guys) are big wrestlers and soccer players, they love it. All they want to do. I make them listen to Aaron when he s interviewed . ( full disclosure my youngest is a big RBY fan . Likes Aaron too though. lol) I tell them use your talent , work hard , respect all people and have fun. God will take care of the rest.

Here is to a great season and a Merry Christmas. CB

Dogwelder

Oct 8, 2021
… General George Patton once said ( paraphrasing) - it s not if a man falls but rather when for we are all human. What defines our character and who we are is how we respond. …
Flo Karen is suing Georgie for stealing Rocky Balboa‘s lines. She’s gonna make him wish he were shoveling sh*t in Louisiana! :)

EddyS

Oct 25, 2021
A voice of reason.

Oct 31, 2021
Flo Karen is suing Georgie for stealing Rocky Balboa‘s lines. She’s gonna make him wish he were shoveling sh*t in Louisiana !
Flo Karen is suing Georgie for stealing Rocky Balboa‘s lines. She’s gonna make him wish he were shoveling sh*t in Louisiana! :)
Lmao . As George would say “ Watch what people are cynical about and you ll often discover what they lack.”
To all the Karen’s,
“ Better to fight for something than live for nothing”
“ Accept life s challenges so you can feel the exhilaration of victory”
“ Success is measured by how hard you bounce up when you hit bottom.”
“ Never ask someone in your command to do something you wouldn t”
“If everyone is thinking the same way , then someone isn t thinking.”
General George S. Patton 🇺🇸 on leadership and life.

Sounds like Cael !Similar hairstyles .😂
Now let’s talk wrestling!👍

JA1339

Oct 11, 2021
This might be the best post in the history of this forum.

Ok, the forum has only been around for a few months, but still a a pretty awesome post 😃😎

Dogwelder

Oct 8, 2021
Ha! Now this forum has somehow made the other forum be this forum’s dumpster-fire outlet! How the turntables! :)
Hi Tom, if you’re reading this, I have a thought. If you have good ideas and a good touch with being able to keep politics out of a forum, that could be a real differentiator between this forum and the other one. I would love to be able to read a wrestling forum without gratuitous and random expressions of hate toward the the political “others”.

Reactions: crockster

crockster

Oct 31, 2021
Hi Tom, if you’re reading this, I have a thought. If you have good ideas and a good touch with being able to keep politics out of a forum, that could be a real differentiator between this forum and the other one. I would love to be able to read a wrestling forum without gratuitous and random expressions of hate toward the the political “others”.
Amen

Reactions: Dogwelder

Latest posts