Sean Clifford having a good night but still not himself

Nohow

Oct 25, 2021
Those homer douchebag announcers won't say that but it's obvious.

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
on the last two drives, he had a couple of really great wide open runs but threw incomplete both times. I think in his normal state his would be off running. I really hope that this game did not set him back, and he can continue to heal. The announcers really owed it to him to note this and not suggest he is back. we played the way we should given the team health.

CyphaPSU

Oct 25, 2021
Just think what it might have looked like if we could be better at developing offensive linemen in the run game and if Clifford was at 100%. These kids played their hearts out and had some success, but being one-dimensional against OSU is a bit of a tough ask.

Bvillebaron

Oct 12, 2021
he still cannot throw deep and is almost absent with the run and tOSU knows it.
I must have watched a different game. Clifford under threw a pass to Dotson which was picked and missed some other throws (as did the OSU QB) but overall I thought he had a number of good throws. He also had some effective runs for 1st downs, including one for about 12 yards. I think he ran less in the second half because after tying it up early in the 3rd, they were constantly playing from behind. Clearly the scoop and score was the key play of the game. While it was a bad fumble, Clifford seems to be cursed because it seems like every time he fumbles the ball bounces right to someone so that it can be returned for a TD.

Bvillebaron

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah. Too bad he played last week, he probably would have been healthier this week.
Who knows? Clifford clearly was healthier tonight so hard to tell if he would have been healthier if he didn’t play last week.

NittanyBuff

Oct 30, 2021
Stop it, the announcers were just fine, Clifford is what he is, an average to above avg QB.. Need to upgrade at the most important position on the field..

Reactions: lemonears

lemonears

Oct 31, 2021
More than anything else this game reflected recruiting performance over the past 4 years. Ohio State had more talented players than we did. They had 4* and 5* kids at every position -- 2 deep. I think our team gave a great effort but didn't have the talent level needed to win. Hopefully, next year's class turns the tide.

Latest posts