Sept 11. We will never forget.

Fac

Oct 12, 2021
I hope that everyone has a safe and happy day with their families today. 21 years ago today was a day I will never forget.
I just finished reminding my family that today is 9/11.
Will also never forget.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I hope that everyone has a safe and happy day with their families today. 21 years ago today was a day I will never forget.

Yes - certainly changed my daily routine as a new soldier stationed in Germany - noting the USS Cole attack was in the previous fall.

As an aside, I was appalled to read about this country club in Virginia offering 9/11 themed food items….

EricStratton-RushChairman

Oct 6, 2021
My sister-in-law worked for Morgan Stanley in one of the towers. No one was able to reach her until mid afternoon. My wife (now divorced) was from the Rockaway Beach neighborhood, home to a large amount of cops and fireman. I believe Rockaway lost 85+ people... then the AA flight crashed directly onto Rockaway a few months later.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Yes - certainly changed my daily routine as a new soldier stationed in Germany - noting the USS Cole attack was in the previous fall.

As an aside, I was appalled to read about this country club in Virginia offering 9/11 themed food items….

That is ridiculous. What were they thinking.
Talked to many New Yorkers today that were in the restaurant. Wore my yankee hat and shirt, only thing I had saying New York, We talked about that day and where we were in the city and what happened . Met a lawyer who had started work in tower 1 two weeks before that. He Carried a woman down 18 flights of stairs. Wow.

Reactions: Midnighter