Seth Greenberg

mrchmadness23

Senior
Dec 3, 2008
4,775
928
0
Or is it Greenturd? After watching Bracketology, it is so obvious this guys still hasn't gotten over the Sean Dockery buzzer beater and his feathers have been rustled to the max with his 3-11 record vs the GOAT! I was so hoping Bilas would just knocked him off that chair! Anyone else on here feel the same about this guy??
 

DukeRulesBasketball

All-American
Aug 20, 2015
7,258
5,182
0
Or is it Greenturd? After watching Bracketology, it is so obvious this guys still hasn't gotten over the Sean Dockery buzzer beater and his feathers have been rustled to the max with his 3-11 record vs the GOAT! I was so hoping Bilas would just knocked him off that chair! Anyone else on here feel the same about this guy??
What did he say? I'm out and not near a tv!
 

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
I think some people here take what talking heads say a little bit too literally. Did he say Duke shouldn't be a one seed? I agree with him. Did he say Duke has a favorable bracket before the regional final? I agree with him there too.

Don't let the man bother you.
 

duke0527

All-American
Jan 5, 2005
5,540
7,669
113
I think some people here take what talking heads say a little bit too literally. Did he say Duke shouldn't be a one seed? I agree with him. Did he say Duke has a favorable bracket before the regional final? I agree with him there too.

Don't let the man bother you.
SMU worry you at all?
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games