Seton vs Uconn

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
Its unacceptable for UConn to have five point leads twice in regulation and in OT and lose the game because they can't in bound the ball.The replacement starters for last seasons championship team clearly can't perform at a high level at crunch time.I give Holloway praise because he is a outstanding defensive coach.
 

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,111
4,436
48
Its unacceptable for UConn to have five point leads twice in regulation and in OT and lose the game because they can't in bound the ball.The replacement starters for last seasons championship team clearly can't perform at a high level at crunch time.I give Holloway praise because he is a outstanding defensive coach.
They had seven or eight seconds to get it in, too. Unreal.
 

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,111
4,436
48
As bad of a loss on a resume you will find
Although I thoroughly enjoyed it, I was thinking about this during the game. Just a killer for UConn. Our NET was something like 220 or thereabouts … I’m not even sure because I stopped paying attention — what for?
 

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,714
15,607
85
UConn with 4 horrible losses between Maui and this, and now 5 losses in a really really down Big East. 17-8 they should be squarely on the bubble. Total trash team THIS year
 

RUDivision

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2023
2,626
2,095
42
Dan Hurley is a terrible coach. You can tell because he lost the game.
Terrible coach’s consistently lose those games costing their teams tournament bids 🤔. Not one who has won back to back National Championships .

That being said Hurley lost tonight’s game and lost it ugly. He even tried to run a Pikell special with a full court inbounds play that went directly out of bounds.
 

Pils86

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2008
1,819
1,394
113
I believe 7 of Uconn's 8 losses are by 6 points or less. I still think they will be tough in the dance. Not being able to inbound was pathetic.
 

Rhuarc

All-American
Jul 25, 2001
6,540
7,079
113
I was going to post about this mid-game but I didn't want to pull the board jinx and help UConn win . You're welcome.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released