Shane Spark's Sparks 24

Karl_Havok

Oct 6, 2021
Aaron Brooks has lived up to every bit of the hype he had coming out of high school. He may have even surpassed it which is insane.

But, did anyone think Carter was going to be as good as he has been? Don’t get me wrong he was a stud blue chip recruit out of high school. But Aaron was being talked about as a possible 4Xer from day one. It’s incredible that we will probably see TWO 4Xers this year for the first time, and they both are on the same team. That’s insane.

Reactions: crwatso

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
Aaron was considerably more talented on the freestyle front. That said, Carter was undefeated for his last two years in PA was 2nd overall as a soph.......not too shabby.

This is why is it sooooo hard to be a four timer. Lots of tough guys. Lots of tough injuries. Lots of tough breaks. Nolf can't beat IMAR, Ed Ruth gets dinged and Bo goes big and goes home.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
There were a couple of numbers missing from Shane's tweets, which I posted above. I believe this tweet from B1G Wrestling has all of the Sparks 24.

clucas11

Oct 31, 2021
1st world problems with 6 of the top 10...Nagao should be on that list over guys like Caliendo, Franek, D'Emilio, Davison, etc.

Reactions: SurgeOne