Should I?

Willcampbell

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
2,480
2,137
0
Think I should wear my NCAA Champs shirt when I tour the Kentucky Bourbon Trail at the end of the month?
OFC
 

GTHC_ GTH!

Senior
Oct 5, 2011
1,326
700
0
Yes. Be a man. And a proud Duke fan. Don't you think UK fans would troll in NC in they have the chance?
 

Laettner

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2002
6,249
1,390
0
Bring backup and park your car in site b/c they'll slash your tires.
 

Willcampbell

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2004
2,480
2,137
0
Man, I wish I DID have a Laettner jersey!! But I do have backup: Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. Oh, and the will is up to date.
Thanks for the advice, guys.
OFC
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Originally posted by Willcampbell:
Man, I wish I DID have a Laettner jersey!! But I do have backup: Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. Oh, and the will is up to date.
Thanks for the advice, guys.
OFC
Yeah, Will, take your Smith Wesson 38 and ohh with you...that should bring back some fond memories for the 'Cat fans.

OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6