So.... shuttle from Target?Walmart? We aren’t michigan.
Walmart? We aren’t michigan.
Either works for me. I trust that the bus is guarded during the game to protect our precious shopping purchases.So.... shuttle from Target?
thank uI used the shuttle from Target during the 2021 season (my last as a season ticket holder). It was fine. There was not pre-purchase of tickets; you just paid the fee to the bus driver when you boarded. It made several stops before reaching Beaver Stadium. I believe the shuttle started 2 hrs before kickoff and than restarted at the beginning of the 4th quarter and ran for 1 hr after the game.
Here is a link: https://www.fullingtontours.com/psu-football-shuttles/
That’s not any fun! When do you find time to smoke your meat???My wife and I don’t park at the stadium. Our idea of tailgating is scones and lattes at Irving’s, so we park downtown. Then we take the bus from SBS to the stadium. $1 per person.
Agreed, a great way to tailgate!My wife and I don’t park at the stadium. Our idea of tailgating is scones and lattes at Irving’s, so we park downtown. Then we take the bus from SBS to the stadium. $1 per person.
That’s not any fun! When do you find time to smoke your meat???
I literally spit up my lemonade!! Omg!!How much time do you think I need?
![]()
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern