Signing day

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
Usually we have not announced signings until there are a few. If it is true that our coaches are all out recruiting I would think that any announcements might be delayed. I hope Bullock and Thiam signed but I have no idea. The signing period does last for 5 weeks.
 

needmorecowbell

Heisman
Oct 28, 2007
9,681
10,834
78
Usually we have not announced signings until there are a few. If it is true that our coaches are all out recruiting I would think that any announcements might be delayed. I hope Bullock and Thiam signed but I have no idea. The signing period does last for 5 weeks.
Thanks.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure