Slick skunk

MikeRafone

Freshman
Oct 5, 2011
4,238
53
0
LOL! And I thought you were going to tell us that Rick Pitino had found another coaching job!

I hear the Moonlight Bunny Ranch is hiring Strip pimps if he needs a job, but I don't think lil' Ricky has the hand for it? Ho's fight back, college b-ball players had by the shorthairs by a sleazy coach don't. If they could fight back, ol' Rick would've been dead and buried early in that stint at Providence.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
  3. 03 WV Sports WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia defeated 45-42 in offensive shootout against Iowa State