Look at FlaTarheel and Gary-7 for recruiting advice and Steat or Dr. Steat when it comes to injuries that happen with Duke players!at THR for the first time and man their posters really have some imaginations and seem to really have nothing more to do then talk about Duke.
Really wasn't missing anything.
That's ok I won't be going back over thereLook at FlaTarheel and Gary-7 for recruiting advice and Steat or Dr. Steat when it comes to injuries that happen with Duke players!
I know lol. Sometimes I think I'm not going to go back over there but I end up doing mostly because reading how stupid some of those comments are makes me laugh. I go over there for comedy, ignorance, and good laughs.That's ok I won't be going back over there
I know lol. Sometimes I think I'm not going to go back over there but I end up doing mostly because reading how stupid some of those comments are makes me laugh. I go over there for comedy, ignorance, and good laughs.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious