It is a bigger high when Duke wins. OFCOriginally posted by dukiejay:
I'm glad they're out....but I'm more concerned with tonight for us. I want this program to get back to the Final Four.
I agree with you man. I want to win tonight and hopefully win Sunday as well. This team is so fun to watch I don't want it to end.Originally posted by dukiejay:
I'm glad they're out....but I'm more concerned with tonight for us. I want this program to get back to the Final Four.
Yeah, it's amazing, FTB!Originally posted by FearTheBeard:
It's a shame the refs keep forcing UNC to lose tournament games.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6