So, you win the Master's last year and get to pick the menu for this year's Champions Dinner....

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Here is what Jon Rahm selects...

Personally, I would have gone for Chicken Cosmos, Middleswarth chips (choice of plain or barbecue) and Peachy Paterno to top it all off.. But then again, I am a (pretend) golf champion for the Common Man.

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021

Personally, I would have gone for Chicken Cosmos, Middleswarth chips (choice of plain or barbecue) and Peachy Paterno to top it all off.. But then again, I am a (pretend) golf champion for the Common Man.
ro, you're definitely the John Daly of every foursome I'm in.

• Haha
Reactions: LionJim and psuro

IrishHerb

Oct 13, 2021

Have to remember Rahm is Spanish. This looks like a traditional Spanish meal. Makes me wonder what other Spanish Masters champions, Ballesteros, Olazabol and Garcia, served.

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

Looks amazing.

Reactions: bbrown

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
After I win in April… next year dogs, wings and pizza. Plus a sh*tload oif sticky buns from the diner!

Reactions: Bison13

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021

Damn liv players 🤣

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
Researching this is funny. Faldo called Bubba Watson's menu a Happy Meal. Adam Scott also lambasted it.

Bubba's menu:

Caesar salad, chicken breast, green beans, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, corn, confetti cake, and vanilla ice cream.

PSU Mike

Oct 6, 2021

You can still request the Cosmos as your last pre-execution meal …

Shep

Oct 29, 2021
I was fortunate to stay, play and dine at Augusta once. The food was so good...it was the best part of the two days, and the golf wasn't exactly shabby.

Reactions: MtNittany

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
I was fortunate to stay, play and dine at Augusta once. The food was so good...it was the best part of the two days, and the golf wasn't exactly shabby.
Lucky man Shep. I've played Seminole maybe a dozen times, but never Augusta. Have a Dr. friend that just got back from staying at Augusta for 2 nights in a cabin. He had a hard time describing how great it was.

PSU1969A

Nov 3, 2021

If any of the invitees can't make the dinner, I am available. Menu is interesting and shows good diversity. The Ibericus really interest me.

Reactions: ODShowtime

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021

What, no onion dip? That clinches it, Fats ain't coming.

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
What, no onion dip? That clinches it, Fats ain't coming.
He didn't win the pretend Master's Tournament - I did. Henceforth and forthwith, I get to pick the menu. And no.....no onion dip.