Someone please explain Polkball 101 to me......

G

Goat Holder

Top 7th inning, Pigott's arm is visibly hurting, he's mad, he's given up 3 hard hit balls in a row. We are still up 4-3. Nothing from Polk.

He walks the bases loaded, repeat step one. Nothing from Polk. Not only that, but our best player, who we failed to even use at all during a mfing doubleheader, is not throwing. A guy who would counter 82 mph fastballs with 97 mph fastballs. He doesn't even get a chance. For that matter, neither does Lalor, who IS in the bullpen throwing.

What does Polk do? HE LEAVES THE POOR MFER IN, STRICTLY BECAUSE THE NEXT BATTER IS MFING LEFT HANDED. I have seen this ridiculous **** all my life. I sat there, and everybody heard me call what was going to happen. How does Polk not see this ****????

The rest is history. We lose a completely winnable game, because we didn't give ourselves a chance to win, and because Polk is an idiot.
</p>

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
that Weatherford has a sore shoulder and wasn't going in at all. It still doesn't excuse not putting some else in.

G

Goat Holder

on the day, even though they weren't obvious. At least Rice and Moore are stepping up. And Cody Freeman is now the full time catcher, I hope. Andy Wilson did not look bad, the ump in the second game was calling very tight.

awalkerdog

Feb 18, 2007
That is the same **** he did last year. It's sad when most of the fans in the stands see this happening and are yelling "take him out, take him out Polk" and then we lose the lead and game. I yelled at every sum ***** around me and then excepted Ronnys stupid **** and said, "well....thats baseball".

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
Read the book for your answers!