Was the brightest point of season. I hope he comes back. I fear he won't.
Agreed. We desperately need him back next year.His FT shooting was arguably the best aspect of the entire season.
Very good for anyone.
Incredible for a center.
Was the brightest point of season. I hope he comes back. I fear he won't.
He’s willing on defense. He just needs to learn and get stronger. He’s got skills that are pretty rare. Holding onto him is critical.He may have been our worst defensive player all year and showed zero sign of improvement guarding the ball screen. That said, his offensive game will only get better, we have to keep players for continuity and experience. But he’ll have big offers elsewhere
And an indictment of the coaching staff for allowing him.3 point shot was infuriating
Agree with you 100% and this goes for many sports here but as usual with Rutgers screwing up and no AD. In place for at least another 5 months we are subjected to another year of crap and mediocrity in many sportsThe roster is filled with flawed players and a coaching staff that has failed to teach basic fundamentals at both ends of the court.There must be changes in the coaching staff and players from the transfer portal that can create and make shots off the dribble including 3 pointers.Sadly, I don't expect coaching changes and the roster will be just another version of the same mediocrity.
Good around the basket offensivelyWas the brightest point of season. I hope he comes back. I fear he won't.
Vertical leaping ability has nothing to do with sizeAnd an indictment of the coaching staff for allowing him.
I've just been surprised how someone his size appears to have such a limited vertical. Does he still need to drop weight?
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod