Southern Scuffle line up

crockster

Oct 31, 2021
Not sure who is going to the Shuffle . Casey said they were going to take 8 or 9 guys. I'm speculating the following group: Facundo, Beard, Steen, Van Ness, Evans, Ball, Negron, and possibly the mysterious Joe Lee.

Reactions: Dogwelder

86PSUPaul

Oct 11, 2021
Is there a limit with attached wrestlers before it becomes an official PSU competition date? But the list above only has a few of those named.

crockster

Oct 31, 2021
Sounds like Scuffle and even Midlands is not going to be as strong as in years past. Covid , ducking, Collegiate Duals , and schools limiting the number of matches they are allowing their wrestlers to participate in. It will be changing these tournaments unfortunately. OK State not sending their starters. Corby mentioned maybe some other teams doing the same. That would be a shame.

Karl_Havok

Oct 6, 2021
Not sure who is going to the Shuffle . Casey said they were going to take 8 or 9 guys. I'm speculating the following group: Facundo, Beard, Steen, Van Ness, Evans, Ball, Negron, and possibly the mysterious Joe Lee.

My guess is Beard, Evans, Ball, Negron and 6-7 other guys we probably don't know much about. Maybe Seth. It's only a guess on my part, but I think the guys I listed are the guys we are familiar with that will compete.

crockster

Oct 31, 2021
My guess is Beard, Evans, Ball, Negron and 6-7 other guys we probably don't know much about. Maybe Seth. It's only a guess on my part, but I think the guys I listed are the guys we are familiar with that will compete.
Seth is definitely a possibilty.