sPitt v PSU. Donald v Bates. Pretty good

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Match up going on in Rams v Bills. Nick Scott playing well, though I did not know he was SB back up

Bones80

Oct 19, 2021
Bates doing well. Daquan Jones playing a lot. Nick Scott with 2 TOs. Allen Robinson a bit quiet

Reactions: s1uggo72

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
We could use Jones at DT. He's been a beast Tonight.

Bills look awesome; Rams it's hard to tell. Apologies to fantasy owners who drafted Akers early on tonight's usage.

Reactions: s1uggo72

ILLINOISLION

Oct 12, 2021
Bates doing well. Daquan Jones playing a lot. Nick Scott with 2 TOs. Allen Robinson a bit quiet

Very verystrange I think Robinson was only targeted twice all night, once on a Hail Mary jump ball on the Rams’ final play of the night.

He was open a couple times on a crossing pattern rolling right as Stafford rolled right but Stafford ignored him both times and ran for no yardage (+/-) both times.

Very very strange.

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
Very verystrange I think Robinson was only targeted twice all night, once on a Hail Mary jump ball on the Rams’ final play of the night.

He was open a couple times on a crossing pattern rolling right as Stafford rolled right but Stafford ignored him both times and ran for no yardage (+/-) both times.

Very very strange.
It's Kupp's offense and everybody is just there for interference. Stafford was not on last night at all, but the Bills defense had a lot to do with that.

You won't see improvement until you implement Robinson IMO, but last night looked like a less hungry team playing one still pissed off over the KC loss.

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
I think he started a game or 2 when SB had an ankle his freshman year.
you are correct, according to the depth charts, in 2015 he started 1 game at RB and was generally listed 3rd, behind SB and Akeel Lynch. We had 6 rb's listed that year. After that, his redshirt sophomore year he is listed as a safety.

Latest posts