We will just take your word on it!!!!I have "Gary knows best" tattooed on my butt.
I have "Gary knows best" tattooed on my butt.
No tattoos on me!
That's pretty cool!!....some others I have besides the Duke and Braves are crossed anchors on both hands between my thumb and index finger....Navy thing. Also one of a skull and crossbones but the crossbones are actually spark plugs....Harley thingI have several, but nothing sports related (though I have knocked the idea around).
My current ones all have to do with family: I got the same tattoo my mother and father got together in their youth. After my older brother died, I got one of the tattoos he had put onto my back. And I have one on my side with the Henry David Thoreau quote "All Good Things are Wild and Free" above a crossed arrows logo, with the initials of my three daughters below the logo (because they most certainly are wild and free, as my ever-graying hair can attest) that was designed by my wife.
I have a small one of a baseball with a hat and sunglasses on, flying out of park. Got it when I was about 23 or 24 years old. Wish I hadn't but I hardly notice it.
You got it! Love the scene in office before season where the lady that owned team passed out roster invitations and the board looked at it. One guy said "This guys passed his prime, "Most of these guys never had a prime." "This guys Dead!" "Well mark him off"
Juuuust a bit outside!
![]()
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious