spring roster including transfers and early entry 2024 recruits

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
what do you think the spring roster looks like given:

• + the returning players
  • + new 2024 commits that are early entries
  • + transfers in
  • - departures (either graduating and going to real life or transfer out).
right now it feels like we are around 90, without considering the summer 2024 arrivals. to date I expected our graduations and transfer outs to be a bit larger knowing they have to hit 85 by August. Have you seen players go through spring ball and then just move on to real life.

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021
what do you think the spring roster looks like given:

• + the returning players
  • + new 2024 commits that are early entries
  • + transfers in
  • - departures (either graduating and going to real life or transfer out).
right now it feels like we are around 90, without considering the summer 2024 arrivals. to date I expected our graduations and transfer outs to be a bit larger knowing they have to hit 85 by August. Have you seen players go through spring ball and then just move on to real life.
For one as others have said I expect there are some difficult conversations going on right now at Lasch. I expect to see more players seek their play time and fortunes elsewhere to make room. JF needs to be very active in the portal period like it or not, otherwise PSU will continue to fall down the ladder. I hopefully would like a few more WRs to come to PSU in the portal. Some PSU WRs will go elsewhere. I believe Alonzo Ford will be back at DT that should help. We have some very good young LBs coming up. DBs will need to reload but I like Poindexter to bring them along. The Oline has depth and I like the new young guys stepping in, it really helps having Warren back at TE. WRs well we know that problem, RBs we are set with a good group and depth. QB hopefully with the new OC and QB coach is able to take a large step up with the new scheme.

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
For one as others have said I expect there are some difficult conversations going on right now at Lasch. I expect to see more players seek their play time and fortunes elsewhere to make room. JF needs to be very active in the portal period like it or not, otherwise PSU will continue to fall down the ladder. I hopefully would like a few more WRs to come to PSU in the portal. Some PSU WRs will go elsewhere. I believe Alonzo Ford will be back at DT that should help. We have some very good young LBs coming up. DBs will need to reload but I like Poindexter to bring them along. The Oline has depth and I like the new young guys stepping in, it really helps having Warren back at TE. WRs well we know that problem, RBs we are set with a good group and depth. QB hopefully with the new OC and QB coach is able to take a large step up with the new scheme.
how many WR's do we now have? We lost 2 to portal, and added 1 from portal. We also have 3 WR recruits. since nobody has graduated, the net increase in the WR room appears to be +2 in a pretty big room.

do we expect there is room for more WRs to be recruited?

Piketownman

Oct 8, 2021
how many WR's do we now have? We lost 2 to portal, and added 1 from portal. We also have 3 WR recruits. since nobody has graduated, the net increase in the WR room appears to be +2 in a pretty big room.

do we expect there is room for more WRs to be recruited?
What other wr besides Cephus hit the portal?