Quite shocking but Lovett was on crutches and still hasn't been cleared by the NCAA.
Quite shocking but Lovett was on crutches and still hasn't been cleared by the NCAA. He is supposed to be a very good PG and the Johnnies had 28 turnovers tonight without him. We really need to start out well and winning against St. John's in Queens. It is an important road game for us in the Dave Gavitt games.. I really hope I can ride with someone to this game.
Quite shocking but Lovett was on crutches and still hasn't been cleared by the NCAA. He is supposed to be a very good PG and the Johnnies had 28 turnovers tonight without him. We really need to start out well and winning against St. John's in Queens. It is an important road game for us in the Dave Gavitt games.. I really hope I can ride with someone to this game.
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game