Start packing the suntan lotion and the golf clubs, boys....we are going to Miami....

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Which coffee shops on South Beach offer the best coffee drinks, scones, and nightlife?

nittanymoops

Oct 31, 2021
I saw that last night and I wanted to get excited as I have a nephew that just started in Gainesville.

However, that projection is likely wrong for two reasons: 1) It's September and more importantly 2) The ACC champ is supposed to go there. I think the projection is flawed for that reason. Of course, the Orange Bowl would be great and an outstanding season, but I doubt we'd play Florida.

I'll look for you at Jurrdan-Hare. Which sig pic will be on your arm?

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
I saw that last night and I wanted to get excited as I have a nephew that just started in Gainesville.

However, that projection is likely wrong for two reasons: 1) It's September and more importantly 2) The ACC champ is supposed to go there. I think the projection is flawed for that reason. Of course, the Orange Bowl would be great and an outstanding season, but I doubt we'd play Florida.

All of them. I got a group discount.

Edit I think the pecking order for the Orange Bowl allows SEC teams. Considering it's Miami, I can see why the would want Flordia.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

acc champ? PSU vs. pitt!

o_O

• Wow
Reactions: leinbacker

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
projected to be in the Orange Bowl vs. the Gators.....

Would that be a successful season?

That would be a good year I think. I see three really tough games/likely losses in Michigan, OSU, and MSU. At Indiana worries me. Also, no idea what's going to happen on Saturday against Auburn; this is a HUGE game for them. We've played a bit better than I expected though there are still areas of concern. I think we can probably beat everyone left on our schedule save OSU, but it will be really, really tough. Miami in December works though.

marshall23

Oct 7, 2021
That would be a good year I think. I see three really tough games/likely losses in Michigan, OSU, and MSU. At Indiana worries me. Also, no idea what's going to happen on Saturday against Auburn; this is a HUGE game for them. We've played a bit better than I expected though there are still areas of concern. I think we can probably beat everyone left on our schedule save OSU, but it will be really, really tough. Miami in December works though.

I don't like tats!

Reactions: Midnighter

psuro

Oct 12, 2021

There you go, @Midnighter - next poll - girls from the Big Six Bowl Locations

Miami - Orange
Atlanta - Peach
New Orleans - Sugar
Dallas - Cotton
Phoenix area - Fiesta
Greater Los Angeles Area - Rose

Ceasar

Oct 7, 2021
Will Levis took the Gators to the woodshed on Saturday. Maybe we can do the same.