Stealth Cam...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to bring this up because it's from another site, but I love the stealth cam videos after every game. I really like watching those top plays videos, but I find the stealth cam to be a lot of fun from a very good vantage point. Just curious if anyone else likes them as much as I do.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition