Sunday 1/1 Generic NFL Thread

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,577
22,771
113
Infuriating, the interception he threw, just awful. I was at the gym when I saw the interception and have since seen nothing of the game, just framing the picture here.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,577
22,771
113
Browns 3-0 Commanders at 9’ of 2nd.

The hell he does. I just got caught up. He looks putrid. Three straight runs, first down Washington, they don’t dare let Wentz throw.
Browns 3-7 Commanders at the half.

Immediately after I sent the previous post the Commanders start a 90 yards in 8’ TD drive. Dotson had a great, great catch on 3rd down, a great throw on 3rd and 17.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,589
37,794
113
Browns 3-0 Commanders at 9’ of 2nd.

The hell he does. I just got caught up. He looks putrid. Three straight runs, first down Washington, they don’t dare let Wentz throw.

Carson’s great with his legs. Running QB. 😀
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LionJim

Ludd

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
5,047
5,909
113
I initially considered a Subject Line of “Carson Wentz Sucks Thread,” but #subjectlinesmatter. Boy does Carson Wentz suck.
He’s way better than Nick Foles….holy crap he’s bad.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,577
22,771
113
Browns win. Washington is on life-support. Giants clinch a playoff spot, first since 2016.
 

Relayer

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2001
997
1,131
93
Red Zone blows. Not showing the OT because of contracts, but the Simpsons are on Fox....WTF?
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,712
113
J-E-T-S


 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,589
37,794
113
I’m watching the Stillers-Ravens and just heard the following: Pat Freiermuth is just the second tight end in NFL history with at least 60 receptions in each of his first two seasons. The other is Keith Jackson (not “Whoa, Nellie!”; the other one).

I knew Freiermuth was doing well, but not that well.

As for the game, 3-3 with 3:30 left in the first half. Boswell for the Stillers sucks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
pickett’s hands were big enough tonight.
how many games has Lamar Jackson played this year? he seems to have a very low availability. his comp per game must be one of the highest in the NFL.
 

LafayetteBear

Heisman
Nov 30, 2009
35,115
10,595
113
Nine straight and counting, with the rookie third string QB (“Mr. Irrelevant”) at the helm. I’ll take it. Nick Bosa for MVP!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him