I was surprised when Swanigan initially committed to MSU. He's said publicly that he wants to be one and done. Izzo doesn't typically land that type of player.
Does Purdue? I have a feeling there may be forces other then Swanigan's personal preferences driving this decision. Regardless of where he goes, I don't think Swanigan's even remotely close to being a OAD. I'm frankly not even sure he'll ever be a high-level NBA prospect.
Any chance he gives us another look?[/QUOTE]
Personally, I hope not. Never was that impressed with him and I don't think "K" would take a second look. Time to move on, let him go to Purdue or Cal, I like what we have down low.
Go Duke!!
JC-OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6