T minus 8 days and counting. Broke into a Baptists’ closet…

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
Personally not a huge fan of Furman using that and promoting that slogan. Doubt this is connected to the university in anyway. But just felt Furman has been a pretty classy institution for a long time. Wouldn’t want my 5 year old talking about FU All the Time because he grew up around Furman Athletics. They have really strayed from their past, as most universities have.

Call me old fashioned all you want. I’ll take it.

Captain_Obvious

Feb 18, 2022
Personally not a huge fan of Furman using that and promoting that slogan. Doubt this is connected to the university in anyway. But just felt Furman has been a pretty classy institution for a long time. Wouldn’t want my 5 year old talking about FU All the Time because he grew up around Furman Athletics. They have really strayed from their past, as most universities have.

It’s been years since I’ve been to Furman’s campus but last time I was there they definitely sold a lot of FU branded items in their bookstore. No “FU all the time” stuff but lots of t shirts and hats with the giant letters FU

TeeCock

Jan 21, 2022

They are classy if you like "woke"!🤪