T-Shirts

G$$

Freshman
Jul 25, 2001
1,566
97
48
I was excited about the t-shirts celebrating the 1967 team. Not sure what I thought they would be but was shocked at how utterly crappy they were. They simply are simply a white t-shirt with Rutgers 67 on the front. Sure, the game utterly sucked but at least I got this t-shirt which they put no thought or time into.
 

WJLeggett

Sophomore
Dec 7, 2005
1,058
129
0
I was excited about the t-shirts celebrating the 1967 team. Not sure what I thought they would be but was shocked at how utterly crappy they were. They simply are simply a white t-shirt with Rutgers 67 on the front. Sure, the game utterly sucked but at least I got this t-shirt which they put no thought or time into.

I agree. At the end of the day it is a free shirt, so it is what it is and we have about 12,593 more pressing issues as a basketball program. But at least make them red. A colored shirt wouldn't look so cheap.
 

Sweet Pea's Corner

All-American
Sep 10, 2001
17,845
5,704
113
I agree. At the end of the day it is a free shirt, so it is what it is and we have about 12,593 more pressing issues as a basketball program. But at least make them red. A colored shirt wouldn't look so cheap.

Only available to the first 500 peeps.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game