Takeover the stadium

LionInTheSouth

Aug 19, 2022
Do you think we will ever see anything like Georgia’s stadium takeover of notre dame in 2019 ever again? I would love to see Auburn come out to an all white stadium.

nittanymoops

Oct 31, 2021
I seriously doubt that would happen inside a top-tier SEC stadium. Notre Dame fans may be among the most fickle fair-weather fans in all of sports.

And as we all know, money talks. If someone wants to pay crazy money to attend a sporting event, who am I to say no? Selling the UGA game might've paid for the rest of the season (or more).

Reactions: Classof09

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Just want to remind everyone GA fans were total scum when we played them in a bowl game. One of them still deserves to have his teeth knocked out for what he said to me in front of my mother.

Classof09

Oct 12, 2021
I seriously doubt that would happen inside a top-tier SEC stadium. Notre Dame fans may be among the most fickle fair-weather fans in all of sports.

And as we all know, money talks. If someone wants to pay crazy money to attend a sporting event, who am I to say no? Selling the UGA game might've paid for the rest of the season (or more).
Because most ‘fans’ of Notre Lame have no allegiance or affiliation to that dumpster fire. Phonies

Shadow99

Oct 25, 2021
Rumor has it that Auburn has NOT sold out the game at this point in time, so regular tickets may still be available...

Reactions: LionsAndBears

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Just want to remind everyone GA fans were total scum when we played them in a bowl game. One of them still deserves to have his teeth knocked out for what he said to me in front of my mother.
That sucks. I encountered that with LSU fans at the 2010 Capital One bowl in Orlando. Some of them were flat out nasty. I suspect most fan bases have a relatively small % of fans that are so bold to say terrible stuff like that.

wile e coyote

Aug 1, 2021
That sucks. I encountered that with LSU fans at the 2010 Capital One bowl in Orlando. Some of them were flat out nasty. I suspect most fan bases have a relatively small % of fans that are so bold to say terrible stuff like that.
UGA fans are far worse than bammer fans. I live right in the middle of them. Nothing like drunk, grown *** men barking incessantly at you for 5 hours…

Last edited:

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
It will happen again in 2024. The first time Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan or Wisconsin visit UCLA in the Rose Bowl. It’ll pretty much be a home game for the visiting team. (UCLA had like 27,000 at their home opener a few weeks ago.)

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021

I'm just glad the dude was faster than me or there would have been trips to jail and the hospital. My life would have been ruined. Not proud of this at all just a fact.

There are things that no civilized person would ever say to someone else, and then there's football fans.

Reactions: PrtLng Lion