Tank

Karl_Havok

Heisman
Jul 8, 2021
5,509
10,953
113
I love players like Tank and every team needs them. Sure, he’s never going to have a role outside of mop up duty carries but he’s still fun to watch and when he does play he carries the ball well. I think playing at 220lbs at 5’7” is still big.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Piketownman
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?