Whoever modifies these YouTube vids has got to turn this one into a math celebration. Dub some voices, turn it into a math class. I can see it now.
Heels celebrate 16
Heels celebrate 16
That is my feeling also, QC. Roy is not going to be as happy shortly, I am afraid. After Wisconsin and the NCAA take care of him, I can assure you he will not be smiling. OFCOriginally posted by QC Dukie:
I am embarrassed for them......wow!
OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released