Thanks

May 27, 2022
I wanna say thanks to all that post here on the wrestling board. I now live in Tucson and follow closely. I did PSU wrestling on the radio Pre-Byers along with former Nittany Lion Denny Sciabica. I did Carl Destefanis and Scott Lynch's National Title matches from the Meadowlands as my first ever broadcasts and have fallen in love with the program ever since. Many Thanks to all the knowledgeable folks on here for your respective inputs!

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
I wanna say thanks to all that post here on the wrestling board. I now live in Tucson and follow closely. I did PSU wrestling on the radio Pre-Byers along with former Nittany Lion Denny Sciabica. I did Carl Destefanis and Scott Lynch's National Title matches from the Meadowlands as my first ever broadcasts and have fallen in love with the program ever since. Many Thanks to all the knowledgeable folks on here for your respective inputs!
Hope you are doing well and thanks for being here with us!

watoos

Oct 31, 2021
I didn't get to listen to your broadcast from the Meadowlands because I was there, I remember it snowed a foot and I had some interesting encounters with city drivers.