Thats it I'm a curse

seels2662

Heisman
Aug 16, 2005
24,940
17,863
113
I listened to the first half of the RU Newark game, didn't get to see the Howard game, and saw the second half of the St. Johns game. This was happening last year as well. I only get to see the bad parts of games. I'm a curse.
 

RUonBrain

All-American
Apr 29, 2002
8,103
7,543
113
I listened to the first half of the RU Newark game, didn't get to see the Howard game, and saw the second half of the St. Johns game. This was happening last year as well. I only get to see the bad parts of games. I'm a curse.

GTFO
Go watch Family Feud next time.

:boxing::chairshot:
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4