The ‘Maybe I Missed It, But Where Is This Wrestler?’ Thread

slushhead

Oct 30, 2021
Some of us do not follow along as much as others (esp. during the offseason), while others of us may have failing memories or brain cramps (or enjoy the beer too much) . . . I thought we could use a Q&A thread for tracking the whereabouts of ‘missing’ wrestlers, coaches, etc.

For example, I noticed Noah Adams is not on the WVU roster. Anyone know his deal? Transfer, ORS?

NittFan

Oct 8, 2021
Some of us do not follow along as much as others (esp. during the offseason), while others of us may have failing memories or brain cramps (or enjoy the beer too much) . . . I thought we could use a Q&A thread for tracking the whereabouts of ‘missing’ wrestlers, coaches, etc.

For example, I noticed Noah Adams is not on the WVU roster. Anyone know his deal? Transfer, ORS?
From Morewreslingplease.wordpress.com " Looking at the team you are probably first going to notice All American 125lb Killian Cardinale and not notice All American 197lb Noah Adams. Adams graduated, leaving a great legacy".
Did not return.

Last edited:

slushhead

Oct 30, 2021
From Morewreslingplease.wordpress.com " Looking at the team you are probably first going to notice All American 125lb Killian Cardinale and not notice All American 197lb Noah Adams. Adams graduated, leaving a great legacy".
Did not return.
Thanks! I had wondered about graduation, but leaving 2 yrs eligibility on the table seemed unusual.