THE OFFICIAL **** YOU JERRY PALM THREAD

Terry_2426

All-Conference
Aug 20, 2014
1,941
1,576
113
I'll wait until his next bracket projection before blasting him. I disagree, but understand, his point coming into this week -- but if you don't move a team with this resume into the field of 68 after beating Maryland solely because it was a home game, then screw you.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,366
180,633
113
I'll wait until his next bracket projection before blasting him. I disagree, but understand, his point coming into this week -- but if you don't move a team with this resume into the field of 68 after beating Maryland solely because it was a home game, then screw you.

He will still have us out
 

Mikemarc

Heisman
Nov 28, 2005
69,248
17,970
97
Every team has a blemish. You have to overlook so many strengths on our resume its ridiculous

Again let’s just win at Purdue and there’s no issues, right.

A team with only 1 away win making the Tourny would be unprecedented. Hence why I’m not convinced yet.

Surely hope I’m wrong and our ticket is punched already regardless of what happens.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson

Rutgers25

All-American
Jul 29, 2001
7,899
6,504
83
Kind of bizarre that he says very small chance unless we beat Purdue. So we win in the conference tournament and it’s not enough? Kind of silly to be so focused on one stat only
 

Mikemarc

Heisman
Nov 28, 2005
69,248
17,970
97
For sure - he literally blogged before the game that the game didn’t matter for us at all. He said Purdue was the game we needed.

While I think the game did matter a lot today, I agree with him the Purdue game is much more important
 

djrc89

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2001
3,635
2,856
92
I think we need one more. Purdue isn’t that important but gotta win in tourney.
 

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,714
15,607
85
His post in confusing. Richmond is only in consideration because of 1 win, against Wisconsin. The rest of their resume is mediocre so they’re just trying not to lose so he says. Yet RU beat Wisconsin IN ADDITION to destroying 4 ranked teams, and yet we are out unless we win at Mackey. Yea okay
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,366
180,633
113
[
His post in confusing. Richmond is only in consideration because of 1 win, against Wisconsin. The rest of their resume is mediocre so they’re just trying not to lose so he says. Yet RU beat Wisconsin IN ADDITION to destroying 4 ranked teams, and yet we are out unless we win at Mackey. Yea okay


he also wont even have Purdue on the bubble after beating Iowa...watch, he is very historical driven
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scangg and biazza38

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,366
180,633
113
he is going to have Richmond with one quality win in the field and move Arkansas up with just a win at Indiana....yeah for being terrible
 
  • Like
Reactions: biazza38

gordel1

Senior
Jul 18, 2006
898
606
93
He did have Rutgers as a 4 seed at one point and I can’t think of any other bracketology that had that.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game