The real division

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017
in the US

Those that think the Government would never do anything to harm them.

And those that are skeptical that the Government would do things to harm them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For the "would never's" ....
A liberal Supreme Court Justice just said - the first amendment is hamstringing the Governments censorship efforts.

But I'm pretty sure this assault on the 1st amendment by a Supreme Court Judge is for your own good. Right ? .... Right !

I keep saying ..... the 2nd amendment protect all the other amendments .
If up to this Supreme Court Judge, maybe I will not be able to say that any longer.

Last edited:

SC200SC

Aug 24, 2017
in the US

Those that think the Government would never do anything to harm them.

And those that are skeptical that the Government would do things to harm them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For the "would never's" ....
A liberal Supreme Court Justice just said - the first amendment is hamstringing the Governments censorship efforts.

But I'm pretty sure this assault on the 1st amendment by a Supreme Court Judge is for your own good. Right ? .... Right !

I keep saying ..... the 2nd amendment protect all the other amendments .
If up to this Supreme Court Judge, maybe I will not be able to say that anymore.
Well said, thank you. And the Left really, really wants to pack the Court with these anti Constitution judges,

Globehead

Aug 31, 2017
You forgot about the other group - those who waste a large percentage of their life being obsessed with government crap that really isn't very important.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
You forgot about the other group - those who waste a large percentage of their life being obsessed with government crap that really isn't very important.
Right, because the food we eat and feed our children, which is full of cancer-causing ingredients and "approved" by the government, isn't very important. And the cancer-causing petroleum plants that line the Mississippi in Louisiana and is called Cancer Alley isn't very important. And the laws protecting biological men at the expense of biological women isn't very important. And the MONEY the government spends in our names, to fight wars on foreign soil which we are not part of, isn't very important. And the citizens being raped and murdered by illegals isn't very important. And children who have come out of covid filled with a plethora of mental and psychological problems aren't very important. And adults who have turned to drugs and alcohol at epic rates aren't very important. And a public school system with increasingly poor outcomes, especially for children at high risk, isn't very important. And the big pharma Congressional grift which makes basic meds unaffordable for many isn't very important.

So spot on. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
And government fiscal policies that intentionally created runaway inflation on the basic necessities of shelter, food, clothing, utilities and gasoline is the topper to bend Americans over the barrel with no hope for economic progress.

Last edited:

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
K Jackson is a complete Marxist buffoon. Easily the dumbest judge ever nominated, let alone confirmed to the Supreme Court. She continues to stick her big fat foot into her mouth. What an idiot...no basic understanding of the Constitution nor can define the difference between a biological female and biological male. She is completely blinded by her far, far-leftist ideology. 100% affirmative action hire and an embarrassment to the court.

Globehead

Aug 31, 2017
Right, because the food we eat and feed our children, which is full of cancer-causing ingredients and "approved" by the government, isn't very important. And the cancer-causing petroleum plants that line the Mississippi in Louisiana and is called Cancer Alley isn't very important. And the laws protecting biological men at the expense of biological women isn't very important. And the MONEY the government spends in our names, to fight wars on foreign soil which we are not part of, isn't very important. And the citizens being raped and murdered by illegals isn't very important. And children who have come out of covid filled with a plethora of mental and psychological problems aren't very important. And adults who have turned to drugs and alcohol at epic rates aren't very important. And a public school system with increasingly poor outcomes, especially for children at high risk, isn't very important. And the big pharma Congressional grift which makes basic meds unaffordable for many isn't very important.

So spot on. :rolleyes:
Dang vball, didn't realize you were part of the cult.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Dang vball, didn't realize you were part of the cult.
If you mean by not wanting the government to take care of me, by educating myself as to what my children and I eat, by educating myself as to the dangerous conditions under which the government doesn't mind it's citizenry to live under, by standing up for myself as a woman, by standing up for other women, by standing up for children and those others least able to stand up for themselves, by considering what our future looks like with the current state of our youth.....sure, proud member.

This is not currently a healthy country, by any measure. The people in charge want to keep it that way.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Education is power.. it’s why we’re spending as much time in schools for “safe” places, lgbtq+ history month, crt and other non fundamental subjects. Holding back kids development means them making less than stellar choices.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Does anyone in government,at any level, even care? We send billions to other countries for internet or social programs. But we do nothing to help our own. SHAMEFUL

• Sad
Reactions: CrownoftheValley