The Roast of Tom Brady - absolutely hilarious

What Penn Stater would you most like to roast?

• Total voters

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Did they show a clip of Bill OBrien yelling at him?

BiochemPSU

Oct 30, 2021
I don't know what possessed Brady to sign up for this; I appreciate the few hours of entertainment at his expense, but how does he go home and look in the mirror after some of that, especially with his own kids likely seeing it one day? You would never see Jordan anywhere near this. Maybe it humanizes him more for a future run at political office or something? I don't get it unless he has a Kardashian-like need to be seen or somehow this gives him influence/connections in spheres of business that I don't run in.

Keyser Soze 16802

Oct 12, 2021
I don't know what possessed Brady to sign up for this; I appreciate the few hours of entertainment at his expense, but how does he go home and look in the mirror after some of that, especially with his own kids likely seeing it one day? You would never see Jordan anywhere near this. Maybe it humanizes him more for a future run at political office or something? I don't get it unless he has a Kardashian-like need to be seen or somehow this gives him influence/connections in spheres of business that I don't run in.
Maybe he loves attention?

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
The Jeff Ross crack about Brady offering Bob Kraft a massage as a rookie is the stuff of legend. Brady going over to tell Ross not to “say that **** again” was classic.

• Haha
Reactions: Midnighter

Georgia Peach

Oct 28, 2021
It's the unquenchable thirst to stay relevant, even with the sacrifice of dignity and reputation. It's sad, really.

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
He’s odd personality. Arrogant and socially inept.
Quintessential Michigan Man.

I'm not kidding. I have run into dozens of them over the years. Somehow, they are always the smartest in the room -- just ask them.

Reactions: PSU87

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
He couldn’t handle the massage joke though.

If he was actually upset about it, I'm guessing it was on Kraft's behalf, not because he personally couldn't handle it. That said, Kraft took some jabs later and was fine with it.

But I definitely don't think it was a night of Tom not being able to handle things ... I mean, he got blasted, over and over again ... racist, gay, family abandonment, stupid, cuck ... you name it, there was a roast joke tossed at him (often multiple times) and he took them all.

Moogy

Nov 23, 2021
One of my favorite jokes ... perhaps ever ... was Nikky Glaser roasting Brady, crypto and Gronk ...

Reactions: lilromeo

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
If he was actually upset about it, I'm guessing it was on Kraft's behalf, not because he personally couldn't handle it. That said, Kraft took some jabs later and was fine with it.

But I definitely don't think it was a night of Tom not being able to handle things ... I mean, he got blasted, over and over again ... racist, gay, family abandonment, stupid, cuck ... you name it, there was a roast joke tossed at him (often multiple times) and he took them all.
FWIW, I saw an interview with Jeff Ross and they asked him if Tom was legitimately upset about that and he said no. In the moment I assumed he was just joking around but given that was the one and only Kraft massage joke of the night, by the end I too thought it might have been a legit complaint. As soon as I saw Kraft was in the audience I figured massage parlor jokes would be made by every single comedian but it never happened. It wouldn't surprise me if they were told that going after Kraft was off limits.

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
One of my favorite jokes ... perhaps ever ... was Nikky Glaser roasting Brady, crypto and Gronk ...

I thought that was the best joke of the night! Nikki Glaser always kills it on these roasts.