The State of the Pack-posted by Squintdawg

• Thread starter Unregistered(d)
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered(d)

The State of the Pack

Well, it has been one year since the birth of this little board..which means we are about three months away from the two year mark of the birth of the Pack itself, which was one innocent Wednesday afternoon at George Street Grocery. It is my charge here to outline the State of the Pack and I will try and do my best not the impersonate LT or Dr. Lee in their god awful speeches they usually give outlining just how great things are in their little kingdom up in Starkville. Here goes

As we all know, one year ago today, Dawgstudent bravely, with a greatly orchestrated buildup, launched this message board for people far and wide to come discuss freely all that is good and bad with MSU sports. This was to be, to borrow a phrase from that clown on Fox, the NO SPIN ZONE of MSU sports. No propaganda ******** spewed like the crap on genespage.com (yes Gene I mean you, as I have said many times, your board is a complete and utter joke and the bigger joke is that you quit your job to do it). The question now arises, has the sixpackspeak.com board, one year later, turned out to be what was intended. I think the answer lies somewhere between yes and no.

In the beginning people moaned and groaned freely, all the bitching was going on because there was really nothing good to say about MSU athletics. After a while though, the Animal Farm syndrome started to settle in and even the No Spin board was getting a little filtered. Heck, even I, Squintdawg, had a post removed. Things were quickly corrected and things have gotten better. Membership has grown to well over a thousand (I am waiting in my keg Cuz!!!!).

So all this begs the question, What impact has the Sixpackspeak.com made on the MSU sporting world. Lets see, from my vantage point you can see some differences. I notice that on all boards, people are more open and honest with things. Even on the sunshine network board, they have people who are regularly critical of things. ****, we now even have a football coach who makes fun of his own team. How does that feel sheep? The Jackal is gone, finally. Dont get me wrong, I loved Jackie, but give me a freaking brake, it took three years of that **** for LT to get off his ***. That leads me to my next point. No way in hell would so many people, on every forum, be so openly critical of LT, had it not been for the charge led by folks on this board (thanks Quitbeggin). That guy is a ******* joke. By the way LT, you can take your free spring game tickets I got yesterday and shove them up your ***, I have never and will never pay for that ****.
Back to the discussion at hand. I also think people have realized what a freaking joke it is to pay for **** that can be gotten off the MSU media relations webpage. I hope more people realize that BULLDOGBLITZ.com is the premiere source for MSU athletic information. So, while much is still the same, there have been some definite changes since the emergence of Sixpackspeak.com.

Next topic, what hasnt changed. Well, some are obvious. Gene is still a ******* clown!!!! LT still sucks!!!! We now remember why we were glad Polk left!!! Extremedog still makes the same idiotic posts !!! I still dont know exactly who all the sixpack really is. Lastly, there are geeks that will find there way to any message board.

I couldnt do a State of the Pack without giving out some predictions

MSU Baseball we now know that Polk needs to get his *** back behind a desk. He spends way too much time whining about the NCAA and not enough time developing and recruiting players. This may be the first team in a long long time to miss the SEC tourney.
MSU Football my prediction is 5-6, with one big upset and one unforeseen loss (not that any will be).
MSU Basketball LR will go pro and MSU will be a bubble team next year. If he does for some reason stay, we will be a three seed in next years tourney.
LT he sticks around and collects a paycheck for another year.
Gene he will continue to lose membership because his board sucks.
Bulldogbiltz.com be even more recognized as the leader in MSU sports information.
Frank the Tank has a mild heart attack or stroke in the left field this spring
Cuzdawg his back troubles will continue and his softball season is again limited
Dawgpound11 gets in a physical confrontation with The Bus Driver
Extremedawg - continues to to show his Hebrew roots (not that there is anything wrong with that) and mooch tickets off of the Cuz brother's, while still claiming he would buy season tickets if he could find someone to go in with him.
Quitbeggin - wears his "Fire LT" shirt to SBW. He is spotted and tracked down by some of LT's boys. He is eventually found by LT and asked to leave the stadium, but he refuses to get off the shortbus.
Shortbus - falls off it's blocks and rolls down the hill, hitting some fans (possibly Gene) and the end of the LFL is here.
Finally Squintdawg brings his child to his first leftfield lounge experience and does something to piss off his wife during the game. They leave him in Starkville and he has to hitch a ride back home with the Cuz Klan.

Later-
Squintdawg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts