The running back room seems to be stocked now. Is the curse gone? Do I dare even post this?
Iowa Football: AIRBHG No Laughing Matter to Hawkeyes
Iowa Football: AIRBHG No Laughing Matter to Hawkeyes
The running back room seems to be stocked now. Is the curse gone? Do I dare even post this?
Iowa Football: AIRBHG No Laughing Matter to Hawkeyes
You did, so it's all on you.The running back room seems to be stocked now. Is the curse gone? Do I dare even post this?
Iowa Football: AIRBHG No Laughing Matter to Hawkeyes
Seriously? Do you want to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing? Now go outside, turn around three times and spit. What the hell's the matter with you?The running back room seems to be stocked now. Is the curse gone? Do I dare even post this?
Iowa Football: AIRBHG No Laughing Matter to Hawkeyes
Curse gone? How do you conclude that? After two games Iowa is down their #3 RB.. that reinforces the curse..The running back room seems to be stocked now. Is the curse gone? Do I dare even post this?
Iowa Football: AIRBHG No Laughing Matter to Hawkeyes
Curse gone? How do you conclude that? After two games Iowa is down their #3 RB.. that reinforces the curse..
You sonova!The running back room seems to be stocked now. Is the curse gone? Do I dare even post this?
Iowa Football: AIRBHG No Laughing Matter to Hawkeyes
why would you even think this let alone post it. We already have our top 2 running backs injured. GeezThe running back room seems to be stocked now. Is the curse gone? Do I dare even post this?
Iowa Football: AIRBHG No Laughing Matter to Hawkeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
ESPN personalities thrilled to be at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
Iowa Women's Basketball lands four-star center Khalia Hartwell
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Ohio State at Iowa