THE TOURNAMENT IN LITTLE ROCK!!!!

razorback4life

Mar 17, 2008
I AM FROM ARKANSAS AND I HAVE THREE TICKETS TO ALL THE GAMES!!!! THEY'RE ON THE THIRD FREAKING ROW!!! LOL PM ME IF INTERESTED. I WILL MEET IN LITTLE ROCK AT ALLTEL ARENA. IF YOUR WILLING TO PAY ENOUGH I WILL GIVE MY CELL PHONE NUMBER AND EVERYTHING TO GET AHOLT OF ME. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

razorback4life

Mar 17, 2008
I AM FROM ARKANSAS AND I HAVE THREE TICKETS TO ALL THE GAMES!!!! THEY'RE ON THE THIRD FREAKING ROW!!! LOL PM ME IF INTERESTED. I WILL MEET IN LITTLE ROCK AT ALLTEL ARENA. IF YOUR WILLING TO PAY ENOUGH I WILL GIVE MY CELL PHONE NUMBER AND EVERYTHING TO GET AHOLT OF ME. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Porkchop.sixpack

Jan 23, 2007
your wife/sister? Since you are willing to give your cell phone number for enough money, what will it take for you to throw in the sister you didn't marry?

Jan 13, 2008
so if I'm not willing to pay "enough", I can pm you and drive 5 hours to little rock to meet you. Sure.

razorback4life

Mar 17, 2008
hey guys no need to be butt holes.....im trying to help you out..im not trying to scalp these...im honestly trying to sell them. i have 3 extra tickets on the third row. you'll be sitting beside me. im an arkansas fan but i will be rooting for mississippi state to beat oregon AND MEMPHIS.

Porkchop.sixpack

Jan 23, 2007
1. You do know how to operate the **** key on your keyboard.
2. You do not know how to reply, unless of course you find replying to yourself socially acceptable.
3. If I purchased said tickets, I would be sitting next to you and probably your sister/wife.</p>

</p>

razorback4life

Mar 17, 2008
Porkchop said:
1. You do know how to operate the **** key on your keyboard.
2. You do not know how to reply, unless of course you find replying to yourself socially acceptable.
3. If I purchased said tickets, I would be sitting next to you and probably your sister/wife.</p>

</p>whats your problem? I was coming on here trying to be nice and give you guys some tickets. I dont have a sister and my wife's dead. Stay classy.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
this might just liven the place up.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
that if I PM you, there's a better than average chance that if I go through with this, my body will never be found again.

It would be a real shame if my family couldn't get aholt of my body.

That said, if you aren't scalping the tickets, I'm assuming that "paying enough" means face value for the tickets. I'm just saying that I'm not going to pay extra money to have to sit there with a plastic pig hat on my head or any other "perks".

Porkchop.sixpack

Jan 23, 2007
the wife/sister.....could be better than the pig on your head. Of course, it might pretty much be the same damn thing.

razorback4life

Mar 17, 2008
Todd4State said:
that if I PM you, there's a better than average chance that if I go through with this, my body will never be found again.

It would be a real shame if my family couldn't get aholt of my body.

That said, if you aren't scalping the tickets, I'm assuming that "paying enough" means face value for the tickets. I'm just saying that I'm not going to pay extra money to have to sit there with a plastic pig hat on my head or any other "perks".

</p> dude i would meet you in the burger king accross the street from alltel arena. you would be with thousands of people the whole time. and you can wear all the mississippi state clothes you want. if you pay there your tickets. i have no say so.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
razorback4life said:

</p>You didn't read the message board rules did you? Unless you did read the rules and think that's some kind of a pot shot, which in this case is not, and will make you somehow look dumber than you already are.

razorback4life

Mar 17, 2008
Porkchop said:
the wife/sister.....could be better than the pig on your head. Of course, it might pretty much be the same damn thing.

</p>you know what man. just quit posting if your not interested. my wife died two years ago ok? cmon man. what did i do that was so bad?

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
for your own sake, leave now. If somebody wants them they will PM you. You are swimming with the sharks here.

Try Gene's page, they will fellate you there.

razorback4life

Mar 17, 2008
Porkchop said:
The guy's wife/sister died a couple of years ago. Show some respect.

</p>Do you get off on these sort of things? My wife battled with cancer for 3 years before passing away. You think people in arkansas are all rednecks. Im a doctor and my dad is a lawyer. The reason i have an extra ticket is because my dad and my brother are taking our personal jet to Raleigh to watch Arkansas play.

Porkchop.sixpack

Jan 23, 2007
Trust me. Better you were a sister screwing, pig wearing, mullet sporting redneck than the son of a lawyer with a jet.

Holy ****. When did Zach Scruggs become a doctor?

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
razorback4life said:
_________________________________________________ Do you get off on these sort of things? My wife battled with cancer for 3 years before passing away. You think people in arkansas are all rednecks. Im a doctor and my dad is a lawyer. The reason i have an extra ticket is because my dad and my brother are taking our personal jet to Raleigh to watch Arkansas play.

</p>Dude my question to you is: why the hell are you "stuck" in arkansas and not going to watch the pigs play in NC.......im calling ********

windcrysmary

Nov 11, 2007
thought, maybe not... I was getting ready to take up for you and scold those who jumped you but....

1. why did you do it in all caps? that would worry me if I were considering taking you up on your offer

2. you have 3 extra tickets and your from arkansas....and a hog fan.. do you seriously believe we would think you have no other CLOSE cousins that could get a pay day advance and purchase tickets themselves?

razorback4life

Mar 17, 2008
i didnt know it would be a big deal to do it in all caps. sorry, i dont know why i did. the reason im not going to raleigh to watch my hogs is because we didnt have enough tickets. i would rather stay and boo memphis and watch the hogs on tv.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
wow...who would have thought that could happen.

Razorboy: Hope you sell the tickets. Hate to hear about your wife. Don't feel bad, we make fun of everyone at some point, you just happen to be batting a thousand. Keep up the good work.