This deserves its own thread -- JWill flu

Degaz-RU

Heisman
Dec 19, 2002
22,836
27,808
88

RAC93

All-American
Aug 11, 2023
3,555
5,851
113
I still believe he is an erratic and the most frustrating player on the roster, whether with the flu or completely healthy. However, considering I just learned this today, I give him a lot of credit for getting on the court, fighting through it, and despite some bad plays he made last night, he managed to make some key plays and hit his free throws to help grab the win. I am not his biggest fan, but give him credit for what he did down the stretch against Illinois.
 

ClassOf02v.2

Heisman
Sep 30, 2010
13,955
15,552
103
This flu season is brutal. Double digit weight loss for everyone. 12 lbs is exactly what I want to lose. Pass it this way 🤣
Seriously. I probably need to shed 25 or so….if I can do half of that at one time, bring it on!
 

RUChoppin

Heisman
Dec 1, 2006
19,270
13,695
0
Per Pike, he was in a coat in practice because he was getting chills. Ton of commitment, which is awesome... But risking other guys getting the flu is not great.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: RUskoolie
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released