this really warms my heart to see the AZ Cardinals in flames ...

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Attorney Mike Caspino, who represents former Cardinals executive Terry McDonough, recently teed off on team owner Michael Bidwill. Caspino’s criticism focused on one specific piece of sworn testimony regarding Bidwill’s stated role in football operations.

“[W]e got into, in Michael Bidwell’s deposition, him telling me that he’s an outstanding judge of football talent,” Caspino said in his appearance on Doug Franz Unplugged. “And I said, ‘What?’ I said, ‘Did you ever play the game?’ He said, ‘Yeah, I played it.’ I said, ‘Where’d you play?’ He said, ‘High school, in Washington, D.C.’ I said, ‘So, you’re the one making, you know, the talent decisions around the building?’ ‘Yeah, I am.’ And it struck me that — and in speaking to other people there — that he is such a hands-on owner that he goes into offensive coordinators and tells them who to get the ball to. And he’s making all of the decisions regarding the talent, regarding who to draft. And he’s making it off because he played for a year or two at some fancy boarding school in Washington, D.C. And it just struck me right there why the Cardinals are so bad. They have an owner who doesn’t listen to the people around him and thinks he’s smarter than everybody else, even with the game of football.”

why you may ask? ( Cardinals in flames?) in 1925 the NFL stole the championship from the Pottsville Maroons and gave it to the Chicago Cardinals, now in AZ and the same family ownership as when it was in Chicago. Its a stolen championship and they dont deserve it, may they rot in hell. Pottsville is the rightful 1925 champ!

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Attorney Mike Caspino, who represents former Cardinals executive Terry McDonough, recently teed off on team owner Michael Bidwill. Caspino’s criticism focused on one specific piece of sworn testimony regarding Bidwill’s stated role in football operations.

“[W]e got into, in Michael Bidwell’s deposition, him telling me that he’s an outstanding judge of football talent,” Caspino said in his appearance on Doug Franz Unplugged. “And I said, ‘What?’ I said, ‘Did you ever play the game?’ He said, ‘Yeah, I played it.’ I said, ‘Where’d you play?’ He said, ‘High school, in Washington, D.C.’ I said, ‘So, you’re the one making, you know, the talent decisions around the building?’ ‘Yeah, I am.’ And it struck me that — and in speaking to other people there — that he is such a hands-on owner that he goes into offensive coordinators and tells them who to get the ball to. And he’s making all of the decisions regarding the talent, regarding who to draft. And he’s making it off because he played for a year or two at some fancy boarding school in Washington, D.C. And it just struck me right there why the Cardinals are so bad. They have an owner who doesn’t listen to the people around him and thinks he’s smarter than everybody else, even with the game of football.”

why you may ask? ( Cardinals in flames?) in 1925 the NFL stole the championship from the Pottsville Maroons and gave it to the Chicago Cardinals, now in AZ and the same family ownership as when it was in Chicago. Its a stolen championship and they dont deserve it, may they rot in hell. Pottsville is the rightful 1925 champ!
Yeah, he went to Georgetown Prep, like his dad, Bill. My mom went out with Bill a couple times while in high school. (She was Academy of the Holy Cross.)

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021

it might explain why, since that 1925 season, they won the NFL Championship once in 99 years (1947)

BVSt.Paul

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah, he went to Georgetown Prep, like his dad, Bill. My mom went out with Bill a couple times while in high school. (She was Academy of the Holy Cross.)
Have we ever had a thread entitled “Famous people the we (or our parents) dated?” Might need to hook this crowd up to the truthometer before posting.

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
And a big O.
{\displaystyle f(x)=O{\bigl (}g(x){\bigr )}\quad {\text{ as }}x\to \infty }

Reactions: Bison13 and LionJim