I hope we earn our way into the NCAA tournament, so the rest of the country can see how good we can be .
BillyC! I agree. I think the rotations are too much,though. Mulcahy, as much skill as he has, is not an offensive threat on the floor.
When the team was at its best was when Myles Johnson was a force. I think he is battling a little injury.
Paul nailed a HUGE 3 during our comeback. Myles, IMHO, it’s confidence. Get it to him early and often against The Twerps and build it back up ASAP!
If we do happen to make the tourney, we will be very road tested in close games. Will be a very tough out for whoever we play.
I mean we lost every one of those games, so I'm not sure what this really means.If we do happen to make the tourney, we will be very road tested in close games. Will be a very tough out for whoever we play.
Totally agree with both your comments and why I would be extra down if we don't make it.It seems like every game we play is really exciting, even the losses. Looking at it objectively, we will be a fun team to root for in the NCAA tourney.
If we do happen to make the tourney, we will be very road tested in close games. Will be a very tough out for whoever we play.
The NCAA will be neutral sites not true road gamesI mean we lost every one of those games, so I'm not sure what this really means.
Road games in the tournament are not on the opposing teams court. The opposition gets no advantage - big difference.I mean we lost every one of those games, so I'm not sure what this really means.
Again, we lost all of those road games and also lost at neutral sites to Michigan and St. Bonaventure. To me, being "road tested" means actually winning a game on the road now and then.Exactly..team is road tested in close games against higher ranked opponents. That is what statement means. Will be extra advantage at Neutral sites..
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four