Every year when I see this I think it means something about board posters or should I spell it poasters. OFC
So they are taking orders already? Can someone repost the phone number please?We got ours in yesterday. Ordered for son for Xmas
919-613-7500
I wish they were still $20
Those are for the unsigned posters
I do not like the poster (ordered mine of course as I do every year). 2010 - which is a National Championship year is actually my least favorite poster. One the other hand 2011 is my favorite.
I prefer uni pics for the posters personally. I think these suits in the new one look really odd.
I saw them at the Duke Store. Sweet looking suits.I still have not received my poster, anyone else?
Every year when I see this I think it means something about board posters or should I spell it poasters. OFC
I still have not received my poster, anyone else?
My card was just charged this morning so posters must be shipping out soon.I haven't received mine yet either. I know there was supposed to be a second signing. I just wonder with all that has went on if they scratched that.
My card was just charged this morning so posters must be shipping out soon.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games