Talking to a mutual friend of my bro who's a UK fan - he swears Ulis will be able to "easily check" Derryck this year. Lol, I'm sorry, while Ulis is quick, DT is going to break his ankles.
Any of yall agree?
Any of yall agree?
6 losses seems about right, but Vegas disagrees on our tourney potential, ranking us 2nd behind UK. I expect one of our best defenses in years, to go with a top 10 offense, with a good chance to make another deep run.Ulis is darn good.
OT: I predict we lose 6 games, the last loss in the sweet 16.
A UK fan calling Duke "us".....hmmm6 losses seems about right, but Vegas disagrees on our tourney potential, ranking us 2nd behind UK. I expect one of our best defenses in years, to go with a top 10 offense, with a good chance to make another deep run.
Right now, Ulis is way better. I also think the Kentucky game gets here before we're completely together this year. Our "gel" will take a little longer to happen then last season. BUT, in the end, I think once again, K takes his team farther.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6