Thoughts on Geoff Billet?

RUfanEst89

Senior
Dec 12, 2007
1,810
535
113
Would he be interested? Does anyone think he could be a good college head coach?
I know many may not want to go in the Alumni direction again, I'm just curious what the hoops guys think.
 

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
As the head coach? Obviously, give him fair consideration as second or third assistant. But only consider him to be the head coach if you want to be more of a laughingstock than we already are.
 

RUfanEst89

Senior
Dec 12, 2007
1,810
535
113
As the head coach? Obviously, give him fair consideration as second or third assistant. But only consider him to be the head coach if you want to be more of a laughingstock than we already are.
I guess I am thinking too much along with a football mind. Just curious if anyone has seen him at CBA in action, I know he was also at Monmouth for a stint as an assistant.
 

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
He's been quoted as saying something along the lines of being happy coaching in high school and not dealing with the grind of being a college coach. Has that changed? Who knows?
 

RUfanEst89

Senior
Dec 12, 2007
1,810
535
113
He's been quoted as saying something along the lines of being happy coaching in high school and not dealing with the grind of being a college coach. Has that changed? Who knows?
Thanks. I also posted this before I saw the "What I'm hearing" thread. Better options there.
 

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
He's been quoted as saying something along the lines of being happy coaching in high school and not dealing with the grind of being a college coach. Has that changed? Who knows?

That should make him ineligible for consideration for the next 10 years...by then he will be too old (by my standards)
 

superfan01

All-American
May 29, 2003
8,780
8,005
0
After the way he was treated in December 2002 by the student section during that UVA gane when he sat behind the UVA bench cheering for them. Yowzers
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released