Ticket Activation

White Shadow

Oct 30, 2021
Received tickets a few days ago, downloaded on my account. Noticing however that they all say "Barcode not activated". Anyone else having that issue? Will activation happen before each individual match?

The Kaker

Oct 31, 2021
Received tickets a few days ago, downloaded on my account. Noticing however that they all say "Barcode not activated". Anyone else having that issue? Will activation happen before each individual match?
Also when you go to Manage my Account, you cannot sell tickets, only transfer

ffdoc

Oct 14, 2021
same here, anyone know what is going on, and do you need to put them on google pay/apple pay or can you just be logged into ticketmaster and have that scanned?

NittFan

Oct 8, 2021
You can sell now. There is a sell button on the right next to the transfer button. If you open the PSU app on your phone there is an option to show barcode when you click on your ticket.

White Shadow

Oct 30, 2021
After two hours on hold, I drove to the ticket office and stood in line for 30 minutes. About 50% of the people there were having the same problem. Finally get to the window and show them the problem and all they say they can do is take down my name and number, take a snapshot of my phone and get back to me. Well....that wasn't good enough. So I paid $35 to have my tickets printed out, because at this point I had absolutely no confidence in this process. Got my tickets. Get home and pulled up my app again and............problem has been fixed Someone didn't flip a switch I'd venture to say. Now I have printed tickets and tickets on my . Maybe I'll go twice:)

The Kaker

Oct 31, 2021
You can sell now. There is a sell button on the right next to the transfer button. If you open the PSU app on your phone there is an option to show barcode when you click on your ticket.
Yeah there is a sell button but you can't use it either on phone or on pc

NittFan

Oct 8, 2021
I put my OSU tickets on the exchange with no problem. I just hit sell and chose which seats to list. On Chromebox PC.

Hockeygod11

Oct 23, 2021
Able to add em all to wallet this AM Except the BJC match which still doesn't have that option..

Hulk

Oct 17, 2021
If I add my tickets to my Apple wallet, Can they still be transferred?

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
I transferred tix to one fellow, no problem. Easy as pie. The guy who used my seats a lot signed up with the App, but I cannot transfer the tix to him. I have his email, but something is preventing him from seeing the "transfer request" from me.

Anyone else having problems?

Latest posts