Ticket/Seating Question

Crank_it_loud

Senior
Sep 3, 2014
1,996
689
0
Hey guys, I've been to games at Cameron, but always with assigned seating. I really would like to take my 8 year old girl to a game this year. Would getting Gen Admin tix be too risky/uncomfortable for an 8 year old? I'm thinking of going to one of the Exhibition games, or the Yale game. Thank you for any advice that you can provide!
 

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
You need to get there really early to get in line to get near the middle and front...it gets pretty tight in there but I'd say it would be worth it one time.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6