To Add Insult to Injury

PSUForever

Nov 6, 2021
Our clutch performance today all but guarantees the worst bowl scUM gets is the Rose Bowl. All that has to happen is Sparty losing to O$U next week which will happen and scUM beating MD. Even a scUM loss to O$U (likely) will not sway the corrupt B2 powers that be to give scUM every conceivable benefit of the doubt. They will choose the favored child scUM over Sparty despite the h to h result because they think scUM is better. And of course that is obvious to everyone, afterall, scUM did lose to Sparty so of course they are better than Sparty.

Yes, this debate between scUM and Sparty will happen as I am assuming incredibly that we find a way to blow a winable game against Sparty. I realize us blowing winable games is so rare but I think it will happen this time. Meanwhile we are setting ourselves up nicely for the toilet bowl. Flush.

JohnJumba

Oct 7, 2021
Our clutch performance today all but guarantees the worst bowl scUM gets is the Rose Bowl. All that has to happen is Sparty losing to O$U next week which will happen and scUM beating MD. Even a scUM loss to O$U (likely) will not sway the corrupt B2 powers that be to give scUM every conceivable benefit of the doubt. They will choose the favored child scUM over Sparty despite the h to h result because they think scUM is better. And of course that is obvious to everyone, afterall, scUM did lose to Sparty so of course they are better than Sparty.

Yes, this debate between scUM and Sparty will happen as I am assuming incredibly that we find a way to blow a winable game against Sparty. I realize us blowing winable games is so rare but I think it will happen this time. Meanwhile we are setting ourselves up nicely for the toilet bowl. Flush.
The Bowl will be lousy, no doubt. Bowl shares will make Penn State money.

Hey Barron, you go after that stolen Bowl money yet?

Reactions: MacNit

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
The Bowl will be lousy, no doubt. Bowl shares will make Penn State money.

Hey Barron, you go after that stolen Bowl money yet?
It was a fine - not a theft. If it was illegal it would be a different story. I’m not defending it because I think it was wrong but it didn’t break the law.

JohnJumba

Oct 7, 2021
It was a fine - not a theft. If it was illegal it would be a different story. I’m not defending it because I think it was wrong but it didn’t break the law.
As I recall, the fine was aside from the theft of Bowl shares.

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
Gee, I wonder why no one was arrested for stealing. This isn’t the popular opinion on this board but it is the accurate legal opinion. What is your legal basis for asserting otherwise? I’ll wait for your answer.

JohnJumba

Oct 7, 2021
Gee, I wonder why no one was arrested for stealing. This isn’t the popular opinion on this board but it is the accurate legal opinion. What is your legal basis for asserting otherwise? I’ll wait for your answer.
I was correct. The "fine" was more BoT maneuvering, they set it up and agreed to it. Some was to be spent at Penn State for "educational purposes". The rest was paid to Roseburg's Pennsylvania agency.

In the only good thing Wolf did was the returning of $49m to Penn State. The B10 robbed Penn State of its bowl shares.

Barron never pursued getting the money back because he was under orders from the lousy BoT not to. Which answers your question of why no one was arrested.

Because the cowardly BoT and equally yellow Barron did not pursue it.

Reactions: step.eng69

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
I was correct. The "fine" was more BoT maneuvering, they set it up and agreed to it. Some was to be spent at Penn State for "educational purposes". The rest was paid to Roseburg's Pennsylvania agency.

In the only good thing Wolf did was the returning of $49m to Penn State. The B10 robbed Penn State of its bowl shares.

Barron never pursued getting the money back because he was under orders from the lousy BoT not to. Which answers your question of why no one was arrested.

Because the cowardly BoT and equally yellow Barron did not pursue it.
Barron did not pursue it because no crime was committed. It was wrong but not illegal. If you assert that money was “stolen” you need to cite the legal code under which a theft could have been alleged. You failed to do so. Plain and simple. I’m not defending Barron or the BOT. Their conduct was weak and in all our opinions cowardly. But it was legal.

Reactions: cop113

AvgUser

Oct 7, 2021
It would be okay if OSU, MSU and UM were similarly fined for more egregious actions their institutions committed.
And you know darn well that this was not literally stealing. Everything else about it was stealing.

Last edited:

JohnJumba

Oct 7, 2021
Barron did not pursue it because no crime was committed. It was wrong but not illegal. If you assert that money was “stolen” you need to cite the legal code under which a theft could have been alleged. You failed to do so. Plain and simple. I’m not defending Barron or the BOT. Their conduct was weak and in all our opinions cowardly. But it was legal.
You failed Law 101 didn't you? I answered your question, now you turn to spin.

The BoT and Barron were parties to the theft. They were the only ones who could suffer action. They didn't want to solely to continue sullying Paterno's legacy and to besmirch his reputation.

The minute the NCAA backed down and returned the wins because of fear of legal action Barron and the BoT should've gone after the bowl money. They didn't want to because it was another part of their scheme. Barron didn't pursue it as you allege because there was no crime. Rather, he was ordered by the equally cowardly BoT not to.

Penn State and Paterno did nothing wrong so there was no basis not to return the money that all of the B10 had a hand in stealing.

JohnJumba

Oct 7, 2021
See Title 18 Chapter 39 Pennsylvania Code. Theft by deception, conspiracy, withholding property/funds with whom a fiduciary relationship exists.

That's just for starters. That idiot Simon from MSU started the ball, and promulgated the deception.

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
You failed Law 101 didn't you? I answered your question, now you turn to spin.

The BoT and Barron were parties to the theft. They were the only ones who could suffer action. They didn't want to solely to continue sullying Paterno's legacy and to besmirch his reputation.

The minute the NCAA backed down and returned the wins because of fear of legal action Barron and the BoT should've gone after the bowl money. They didn't want to because it was another part of their scheme. Barron didn't pursue it as you allege because there was no crime. Rather, he was ordered by the equally cowardly BoT not to.

Penn State and Paterno did nothing wrong so there was no basis not to return the money that all of the B10 had a hand in stealing.
You need to separate your emotional reaction from the legal facts of the case. No one stole anything. The assets were voluntary surrendered. No laws were violated. You know that but your ego won’t permit you to admit it. You’re wrong and I’m right. Enough said.

JohnJumba

Oct 7, 2021
You need to separate your emotional reaction from the legal facts of the case. No one stole anything. The assets were voluntary surrendered. No laws were violated. You know that but your ego won’t permit you to admit it. You’re wrong and I’m right. Enough said.
Wrong bucko, but I'm tired of pointing out where you're wrong. We agree to disagree. The NCAA backing off because of legal repercussions proves my point.

Barron or the BoT could've pursued legal action. They didn't want to because they already looked stupid enough for having a hand in the falsehoods against Paterno.

To admit they were wrong was something their egos couldn't stand.

Code_Blue

Sep 21, 2021

Yes, this debate between scUM and Sparty will happen as I am assuming incredibly that we find a way to blow a winable game against Sparty. I realize us blowing winable games is so rare but I think it will happen this time. Meanwhile we are setting ourselves up nicely for the toilet bowl. Flus

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021

It was voluntary, and it strains the definition of being fiduciarily responsible.

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021

That's not true and is borderline moronic. Not every breach of contract is a violation of a legal code.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021

Sparta beats osu and osu beats Michigan. Yea baby!!!

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
It would be okay if OSU, MSU and UM were similarly fined for more egregious actions their institutions committed.
And you know darn well that this was not literally stealing. Everything else about it was stealing.
That was exactly my point. It wasn’t literally robbery or stealing. It was a bad agreement but not illegal and those terms are inaccurate and inappropriate. I’m constantly amazed how posters who insisted on due process for Paterno et. al. ignore due process entirely and assert criminal activity occurred when it was Barron or the BOT, Big10, or NCAA who acted inappropriately by agreeing to these penalties and fines. It was horrific but it was not stealing or robbery, or illegal. There are important differences.

JohnJumba

Oct 7, 2021
That was exactly my point. It wasn’t literally robbery or stealing. It was a bad agreement but not illegal and those terms are inaccurate and inappropriate. I’m constantly amazed how posters who insisted on due process for Paterno et. al. ignore due process entirely and assert criminal activity occurred when it was Barron or the BOT, Big10, or NCAA who acted inappropriately by agreeing to these penalties and fines. It was horrific but it was not stealing or robbery, or illegal. There are important differences.
Lost by ball in tall weeds. You wanted a cite and got it. There was no agreement with regard to the bowl money. It was seized by the B10.

Your twisting in the wind demonstrates you're wrong. Let it go already. The monies were taken under false pretenses and not returned when Delaney and the B10 we're proven wrong along with the NCAA.

I'm through with your bag of rocks and hammers. Your username speaks volumes.

Last edited:

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
Lost by ball in tall weeds. You wanted a cite and got it. There was no agreement with regard to the bowl money. It was seized by the B10.

Your twisting in the wind demonstrates you're wrong. Let it go already. The monies were taken under false pretenses and not returned when Delaney and the B10 we're proven wrong along with the NCAA.

I'm through with your bag of rocks and hammers. Your username speaks volumes.
You’re desperate to try to prove your point. Personal attacks are telling. We will never agree. I win. There was no crime.

Last edited:

JohnJumba

Oct 7, 2021
You’re desperate to try to prove your point. Personal attacks are telling. We will never agree. I win. There was no crime.

How's Penn Live? I forgot, no more comments so you push the silly agenda here.

First you said there was no theft, it was a fine. When you got caught in that one you spun. I gave you the cite, and you still insist on clowning.

You lost.

JohnJumba

Oct 7, 2021
Delany and the B10 decided to punish Paterno and Penn State out of hatred and jealousy. They did so based upon hearsay devoid of any facts.

When Emmert and the NCAA backed down, Delany could have been a man and gave the illegally withheld bowl money back. But the B10 banked on Barron being a yellow piece of crap along with the BOT.

They were right. Barron and the rest of the BOT rat pack did nothing. Delany, Simon and the rest of the scum got away with it.

Penn State was jobbed out of money that was rightfully theirs because Penn State had no leadership and still has none. Closing meetings to the public and alumni demonstrates what cowards run the University.

This was not about Joe Paterno condoning alleged perversion. It was about the BoT protecting family and friends at TSM who were personally liable for condoning questionable acts.

Reactions: ODShowtime