I doubt he's interested but if he was willing to listen I would agree to pay some of his salary. (Lol)
Don't want any of the Hurleys. They think they are gods in this state and I don't think they are.Would Hobbs hire an ex SHU Coach albeit Hobbs had nothing to do with his salary?
Doubt it.
Likely choice has to be Danny Hurley
Don't want any of the Hurleys. They think they are gods in this state and I don't think they are.
What names would you target?
There are law schools in NJ. Amaker and Hobbs are friends the say. Maybe TA will be thrilled with the task of taking on this challenge. He may also say no way ( if he's sane).Is it true that Tommy has a wife that teaches at Harvard? Might be hard then to get them to go?
I don't think hurley would come back to NJ, amaker only comes if wife gets good academic position at rutgersNo Hurleys and no Amaker
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic